Transfer Service to Another Party

Step 1

Please fill out a Meter Disconnect Form (PDF) with the meter serial number for the service you would like out of your name and transferred to another party.

Please check the box indicating who this service will be transferred to, and write the new tenants name in the space provided, and the date the transfer of service is to occur.

Step 2

The new tenant must fill out an Application for Service and Membership (PDF) with their name and billing information.